Radiant Ran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radiant Ran Online

A 24/7 online Ran Online Private Server (Ep4), No Hamachi required, No Lag, No donations, 100% Free!! 800x Gold, 999x Exp, 10 Points per level over 28, 000 players are playing now!.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avoid Scammers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Admin] DarkHorse08
Admin
[Admin] DarkHorse08

Avoid Scammers Empty
PostSubject: Avoid Scammers   Avoid Scammers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:50 am

Avoiding Scammers

1. Avoid scammers that will make your account banned. if someone give you a large amount of gold telling you to buy some items from them afterwards, do not follow this or the system will detect some irregulalrity (they will make your gold negative and this will be detected by the system as cheating) on your gold account and it will ban you automatically in seconds. Instead take a screenshot of that player who will give you big amount of gold and will ask you to buy from them and report it to me and i will ban them immediately.

2. Avoid scammers telling you they are GM and askign for items, gold or username and password ingame. Remember GM and Admin wont ask any items, gold, username or password for anybody ingame. Gms and Admin dont have school badge in their name and has a tag [GM] or [Admin] on their names. Instead if you see GM or Admin impersonators please report it to me immediately with screenshots as a proof.
Back to top Go down
https://radiantran.darkbb.com

Avoid Scammers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Ran Online :: Main Category :: News and Updates-
Jump to: